IN-SCHOOL TOURING TEAM
shake & stir is on the prowl for new actors to BOOM shake shake the room, and is taking audition submissions for 2018 Primary and Secondary school touring teams.
We are seeking both male and female performers to join our teams with rehearsals commencing early January, 2018.
What shake & stir look for in an actor:
– Brisbane based, comfortable with travel and with full, unrestricted QLD drivers license.
– Highly presentable with boundless energy.
– Appreciation of and passion for William Shakespeare. Past experience with Shakespeare preferred but not necessary – full training provided.
– Ideally, a graduate of a recognised acting course but again, not necessary. Applicants with performance experience will be preferred.
– Not afraid commitment or hard work – core hours are between 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday – Friday for length of contract, with occasional weekend (Saturday) rehearsals.
– Ability to work in a team.
– An appreciation of the Education element of the performances shake & stir present into schools and a desire to communicate this clearly and effectively to their audience.
Click below to submit or email your headshot and CV email@example.com by Monday September 4, 2017.
Auditions will take place on Monday September 11, 2017.